47 Dairy Drive (Hwy 25 to Wallace to Dairy)
Status: For Sale
- Tax: $3,415 (2018)
- Community:Halton Hills
- Style:Detached (2-Storey)
- Size: 1,580 Sq Ft
- Basement:W/O (Full)
- Garage:Attached (1 Spaces)
- Age:16-30 Years Old
- InteriorHardwood Floors, Window Covers, Cathedral Ceiling, Laundry Room
- ExteriorShingle, Vinyl Siding
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- AppliancesStove, Dishwasher, Washer, Dryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer Hookup
- CoolingCentral Air
- HeatingForced Air
- Sewer/Water SystemsPublic
- Lot FeaturesTennis Court
- Extra FeaturesGarage Door Opener
Fully detached family home on a quiet street. Greet guests on the covered front porch. Spacious home boasting hardwood floors, pot lights, California Shutters, Colonial doors, large eat-in kitchen with plenty of counter space to prep food and room to entertain, Walk-out from breakfast area to raised deck with gazebo in the rear fenced yard.2 pc bath and Laundry conveniently located with garage access off the kitchen completes the main floor.
Second floor Master with the cathedral ceiling has plenty of room with double closet and 4 pc bath. Other two bedrooms have double closets with one bedroom featuring a step down. Full basement with walk-out and R\I for bathroom.
Want to learn more about 47 Dairy Drive (Hwy 25 to Wallace to Dairy)?
iPro Realty Ltd. Brokerage